Look Around

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sibling Revelry

One of the greatest gifts my parents have ever given is my siblings. I cannot imagine my life without them. They are all so different from one another. That uniqueness is what blesses me every day. I would do anything for them. The hardest things is to watch them in pain or struggling. Whether its my youngest sister suffering through a great sorrow a few years ago, my other sister working so hard to be the most competent professional in her field and still a super involved amazing mother, or my brother now working so hard to one day bless the world with his talent in the medical profession. I always wish there was a way I could take away the struggle, the pain, even if it means taking it on myself.

Now my mother-in-law's brother is struggling with serious illness. They are twins. She is right by his side. She loves him intensely, and I know would gladly take on his suffering. I understand completely.

Won't you please join me in praying for him? I know Victoria would treasure any little prayer offered up for her dear brother Tom.

No comments: