Look Around

Monday, May 04, 2009

Outside my window...gray and rainy. The weekend was gray as well, but the rain held off for the girls soccer games, for which I am very grateful. They both played very well and Anna's team had a rare win.

I am hearing...Aggie chatting with Maddy.

I am thinking...Actually I am feeling so scatterbrained. I need to sit down and make a plan. I'm thinking all I can handle right now is an hour at a time.

From the school room...more Native Americans. I'm also taking last week's Garden of the Good Shepherd themes and doing a mini science unit with the little girls.

Living the Liturgy...Is it really May already? I think we'll focus on Mother's Day this week, with some special insights for St. Anna, the Blessed Mother, and any other mother saints that come to mind.

Around the house...Lots of laundry...don't ask...I don't want to talk about it, it just needs to get done.

From the kitchen...Creamy Cauliflower Soup with chorizo tonight (hope I actually have everything I need).

I am hoping...for some answered prayers.

I am thankful...for my husband. He works so hard for us.

I am reading... Tears of God. I'll be reviewing it as soon as I'm done.

One of my favorite things...watching Carmen play soccer. She really had a great game this week.

A few plans for the rest of the week...good schooling, getting the laundry caught up, hopefully a day in the woods and I'm feeling the need to get rid of a bunch of stuff.

A picture thought I'm sharing...

Pinkbells, anyone?
Maddy took this one too. Soon I will post some exciting things about my dear girl and her passion for photography.

Visit Peggy for more Daybook entries.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

mmmmm ... that cauliflower soup sound very yummy.

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

I second the call for the Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe!