Look Around

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Creamy Cauliflower Soup

I wish I could claim fame for this one, it is so good and incredibly easy. Only one of my children doesn't really like it (though she will eat the chorizo) so its a keeper. Even with the cost of chorizo (which you don't need much of) it is also pretty inexpensive. Frozen cauliflower would probably work. I use bagged baby spinach becuase we all like the tender baby greens. Last night I actually garnished with the smoked paprika. I served it with some homemade foccacia bread (which is simply a glorified pizza dough recipe from The Joy of Cooking). Let me tell you, the scent of it hitting the warm soup was heavenly.

Credit goes to Sara Moulton. I've cooked several dishes from this series for easy weeknight meals. They are delicious and they are easy.

Click and scroll down a bit for the recipe.

Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Greens

1 comment:

Mary G said...

This sounds so good ... and such a great meal for the wet weather we've been having ...

Thanks for posting!