Look Around

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Measuring Up

As I put Kay (3 yo) and Anna (5yo) to bed last night, Anna asked what the plans were for the next day. Actually, it was her standard bedtime question, "Where are we going tomorrow?" Not that we go somewhere every day, still this is her question every night. Since she is still getting over being sick and it seems that Kay is just beginning to get sick I told her we would not be going anywhere. However Anna never misses anything and she remembered talk of visiting my father-in-law at the hospital so she says, "Yes we are, we're going to see Grandpa at the doctor's."I explained to her that I wasn't sure if they would let little girls go to the part of the hospital where he's at (ICU). Kay, who had been listening carefully holds out her hand a little above her height and says, "Oh yeah Mama, you have to be this tall."

1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

Too cute!