Look Around

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Reading List

These are the books currently in my bathroom. I'm not sure what this says about my reading choices or bathroom time, perhaps we shouldn't think about it too much. I only share it because I think you may find it amusing. Here goes:

A 1968 edition of Teaching Montessori in the Home: Preschool Years
Yesterday's Son (which I see also has a Kindle edition. I think that's pretty funny.)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The Imitation of Christ
A really old copy of The Problem of Pain

Missing from my bathroom at this time are any computer networking technical manuals, but trust me, not for long.

And as I write this post I see the hysterically funny thing about having books called Chamber of Secrets and the Problem of Pain in one's bathroom.

How's that for honesty?

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

You crack me up!