Look Around

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Planning

I am still working on a schedule and I promise to share.

Yesterday was taken up by a celebration with family for my husband's twin cousins turning eighteen and graduating high school. It was a long day and this morning it seems I have some children with upset stomachs. And honestly mine was feeling pretty wretched most of the afternoon yesterday with little reprieve this morning. Add to that a very cranky baby awake at 6 am, mad at the world.

I've been thinking a bit about this from Elizabeth this morning. It actually coincides with a mini curriculum share I had with some friends this past week. I though I would share how I pulled together the lessons and materials this past year. But, my cranky baby is telling me it will have to wait...maybe later or tomorrow.

No comments: