Look Around

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Changes

Soon I may need to change the name of this blog, or at least add an addendum.

You see, when Carmen made her First Communion in May, Father told the children that it was the perfect time to ask for a very special intention. Carmen asked for a baby brother.

Well, we won't know yet if its a brother, but there is certainly a baby on the way for our family!

That, dear friends, explains my sporadic posting and various references to exhaustion and concern over the slight chaos in my home. I've felt VERY sick most days. As in can't sit up straight all day. It takes a toll on the smooth running of our home. And TIRED. Can I even describe the tired? I can't. It just sucks.

Even so, I wouldn't trade a single moment of sick and tired. We will get through this, we'll find order and a rhythm that works for all of us. And we will continue to be full of great joy.

12 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Wish we were closer so I could come visit some time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, dear! I'm so happy for all of you. :)

Maryan said...

Congratulations!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful! I hope you are feeling better soon. :)

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

I'm so happy for your news! Congratulations! I pray that this will pass soon without too much of a drag! And wouldn't it be nice if it was another boy? A friend for my N!

Sweetness and Light said...

Big congrats to you and your whole family!! How wonderful :-)

Jessica Gordon said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing! I hope you are feeling well soon.

Friar Suppliers said...

Another rider on the baby bandwagon! What happy, happy news. Congratulations. I hope you feel better soon. I'm 12 weeks and only just barely beginning to feel human again.

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe you lied at the beach!! sneaky, sneaky. we are soooo excited that grillo will have a cousin so close in age. what will the abuelos do with themselves?! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and Dave! Another miracle!! Woohoo!
I hope you start feeling better soon. We will be praying for you and a happy, healthy baby.
Blessings,
Mary L.

Elena LaVictoire said...

Congratulations! Maybe you could have a blog re-naming contest!; )

Anne (aussieannie) said...

I know this beautiful intention has been so close to your heart for a long time, I makes me so happy to see it fulfilled, a big hug from down under for you and bubs!

God Bless, Anne