Look Around

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Poor Little Neglected Blog...

No, not extremely busy. Just waiting very impatiently for spring. And then so down because it just wouldn't show up. Truly, it has been so hard to just muster up...anything.
So I took a cue from Elizabeth and went to see the bluebells today.
I didn't think there would be much to see. After all, 60 mph winds whipped through here this week. Inches of rain poured down. Surely the bluebells could not withstand winter's last gasp. I took comfort in Elizabeth's pictures. Still, something nagged at me. I had to try, to prove winter wrong. So I ignored the fact that we're sooo "behind" in our schooling, that this week was supposed to be about getting "where I want us to be". I picked Andrew and his mom and we went to find the bluebells. As we trudged through mud and puddles, I wondered when we would catch even just a glimpse of them. I would be satisfied with even the smallest glimpse. But those little bluebells persevered! What a glorious display awaited us! I think I gasped when I spotted them and then thanked Our Lady. Because now I knew we were where God wanted us to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I'm glad you went and it boosted your spirits.