Look Around

Sunday, February 25, 2007

M and C

I am very tired this morning. So tired I though I was hallucinating when I saw all the snow falling! Anyhow, I was up until 3 am. Was it my dear Agnes that kept me from my sleep? No. It was friendship.

We went to dinner last night at our very dearest friend's home. They have 4 amazing children. All the children, ours and theirs, love each other fiercely. And Dave and I love our friends dearly. They are truly our brother and sister in Christ. Every moment spent laughing and sharing life's troubles with them is a blessing. A blessing that mere words do no justice. God outdid himself when he made them a part of our life. They joke that we have never left their home on the same day we arrive. And so, very tired and very happy we brought seven sleepy children home at 2:30 in the morning, proving them right once more. It is always worth it.

No comments: