Look Around

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Merry Christmas!

No, I am not late in putting up a Christmas post, since it is still Christmas!

We had a wonderful time with family this year. I especially loved having my little early Christmas present around, Agnes. Honestly, her cuteness grows by the second. I am still so grateful to God for her. She is such a treasure for our family.

But we were busy and some kids are still in recovery mode, with slight colds (even the baby). I wanted to continue with some Christmas themed lessons this week, but decided to just enjoy relaxing. I think though that we will begin again next week, focusing on the Blessed Mother and then moving into the Feast of the Epiphany, which has always been a special feast for our family. The highlight is all the grandchildren that are able spending the night at Abuelo's house to await the Three Kings and a special brunch in the morning.

But now, off to plan these wonderful units. I will try to post pictures of some projects.

No comments: