Look Around

Thursday, November 30, 2006

When you're almost five...

...you run around naked for about 10 minutes before you actually let your big sister get you in the bathtub just because its so fun!

...when asked why you want a dance party its because you can dance with a boy you like (your cousin Andrew).

...when asked what music you want at the party you say, "I don't care."

...all you want for Christmas is a C-P-3 Music Player.

...when your mom finally can't take the naked running around anymore and says, "Enough, get in your room now!" you say, "But I don't want to go in my room because I'm maked." because of course mama meant get in the tub.

...when the bath is over you must run up to mama and hold your finger under her nose and say "Smell me. Do I smell clean?"

...and best of all be sure to hug and kiss your baby sister about a hundred times a day.

No comments: