Look Around

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Multi-tasking

I admit, its been a rough couple of weeks. My brain is all over the place and I can't seem to get myself together to school my children properly. I know part of this is post-partum-hormone-stuff as well as to-much-going-on-and-the-baby-isn't-even-two-months-old-yet. Still its very frustrating.

But the post is titled multi-tasking because of Anna and Kay. They have discovered that the toilet paper stand from the first floor bathroom is the perfect height to be a pretend microphone for them. I have no idea how the thought first occurred to them. Finding them crooning away into the toilet paper stand in the front room is quite a sight but I am getting over having to put the thing back in the bathroom five times a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a much needed laugh for me!!