Look Around

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Around the World with Our Lady

Don't miss these wonderful posts over at First Heralds. What a wonderful geography study for May!

For more in depth information, visit The Bookworm.

Another fantastic new blog, Catholic Cuisine, involving one of my favorite things, food! I've not done a liturgically based meal in awhile. This is sad since the kids love the "meals with meaning" (as Lilly dubbed them). I'll be looking there to help inspire me again. And I will be reading through this book, Cooking With the Saints. This was a Christmas gift from my sister. I eagerly read through it right after she gave it to me, but then failed to pull it out again to actually cook from it. Besides the recipes (some of them very traditional with some odd ingredients), the book is a visual feast as well.

1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

Thank you so much for sharing the link to Catholic Cuisine! I am glad you are enjoying it!! God Bless!