Look Around

Friday, January 11, 2008

Blah

Despite my posts, I have been so sluggish the past week. For some reason I cannot seem to get moving enough to actually even start the many things I need to do. Don't get me wrong. Plenty of laundry has been done. A little girls' room got a big cleaning. I taught VA history to the co-op this morning. Meals have been prepared. So I'm not sure why I'm feeling like such a slug. I have so many lessons to plan, meals to plan, de-cluttering to do and more laundry. I am still completely unmotivated and fatigued in many ways.

I think for tonight though, I will ask for the grace to put it all aside. Dave worked very hard this week and he needs me fully present. The big kids have their first basketball games of the season tomorrow. So I need to be ready to wake up energized and excited. My baby wants lots of cuddling tonight. My body is tired. My mind is racing. But I will ask for the grace to be small and still, to embrace this life I love and rely on the Saviour to carry me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.