Look Around

Saturday, March 17, 2007

201st Post

Random thoughts...

Sam's Tamagotchi survived.

Kay definitely goes nuts with too much sugar. Don't ask how we know.

These are Anna's requirements at bedtime:
Close my closet door.
Turn the big light on.
Leave my door open.
Check on me.
I love you.
Goodnight.
Will you do all that?!
(Yes)
Goodnight.

Repeat every night.

The look of bewilderment on Sam's face as he tries to figure out what to do during a Baptist altar call is priceless. (More on that later, don't be alarmed, we have not become Baptists.)

Carmen is addicted sugar. I know this because merely mentioning to the children that I was going to "cut down" on the sugary cereals and snacks sent her into a crazed rant about being left with "No Sugar?!"

Maddy's comment as we explained the saying, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.":
"Well yeah, but what if the horse dies the next day?"

My four little girls sitting all in a row munching pizza (not the baby, of course) at a basketball party is the most precious thing I've seen in a long time. I am truly blessed.

Nothing cuts into your blog time like a hungry baby...gotta go.

No comments: