Look Around

Monday, December 18, 2006

O Antiphons

I love the tradition of the O Antiphons. As I prepared my lessons for Advent, I saw all kinds of wonderful suggestions, but my favorite was the idea of an O Antiphon house. So I was determined to make one and today (a little late) Carmen and I did. We will finish it up by painting tomorrow, but so far it looks great. Considering I raided my crafot closet determined to use just what I already had, I am quite proud of it. Tomorrow I will post a picture of the completed project.

Also today, we read Gingerbread Baby, colored pictures, and made the dough for cookies. Tomorrow we will bake them and decorate as well as start baking some of our other Christmas treats. Should be interesting with a very active 3 year old and a 3 month old. I probably won't post pictures of that.

No comments: